Even if all you did was implement the processes recommended in Step 4, your optical numbers would move significantly. Why leave it to chance, though?
Some of the highest-potential opportunities for compounding conversions take place within your optical, so any time invested in optimizing optical and sales processes will pay dividends.
Let’s dig right in so you can see what we mean.
Step 5 Table of Contents
- 5.1 Re-Evaluate Your Optical’s Brand Strategy
- 5.2 Optimize the Time Spent with Each Customer
- 5.3 Improve Your Sales Method/ Approach
- 5.4 Whenever Possible, Don’t Let Managed Care Dictate the Sale
- Wrapping Up Optical Process & Sales Improvements